Our orthopedists and trauma surgeons at GerMedicum specialize in treating knee pain. Knee pain can have many forms:
- Piercing pain in the inside or outside
- Twinging/burning pain
- Thick knee/water in the knee
- Front knee pain
- Twisting/instability in the knee
Do you have knee pain? Then learn about which symptoms appear for each different cause and how we can help you treat them at Germering Orthopedics. Or schedule an appointment with one of our orthopedists today.
Hip pain with limited movement is very burdensome for patients in everyday life. It is often caused by arthrosis.
Hip pain – whether it occurs when standing up from a seated position, during the first steps, when walking or after extended exertion – arises very often in patients with arthrosis.
Learn more about the different causes of hip pain and their treatment options at Germering Orthopedics.
There are various types of shoulder pain that can have many different causes and symptoms:
- Pain during overhead work, rotational movements, and in the night
- Sudden, strong pain in the shoulder with limited movement
- Weakness with pain when lifting an arm
- Sudden, strong pain in the shoulder
- Shoulder instability, frequent “popping out of the shoulder”
At Germering Orthopedics, we find the best therapy option for your individual shoulder pains.
Our orthopedists in Germering specialize in back pain, a widespread condition. The causes of back pain are as diverse as its symptoms. Furthermore, backpain can also be a catalyst for other disorders such as headaches. We primarily treat the following disorders:
- Non-radiating pain
- Pain that radiates in the arm or legs
- Numbness/weakness in the arms or legs
- Tension in the cervical spine musculature/twinging headaches
- Sudden pains after stumbling or heavy lifting
Learn more about the various forms of back pain and the illnesses that it can trigger. We will gladly assist you with your back pain; simply schedule an appointmentwith us
to do so.
Ankle, elbow, or wrist joint pain along with pain in the thumb or finger joints – joint pains can have many forms. One thing that they all have in common is that they are often triggered by arthrosis. We offer the following arthrosis therapies at Germering Orthopedics:
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP)
- Hyaluronic acid therapy
- Magnetic field therapy
- Anti-inflammatory pain killers and/or injections
Joint pain can also occur due to injuries or accidents when exercising or be a sign of rheumatism. Physical inactivity or being overweight can also cause joint pain. Learn more about the problems that each type of joint pain indicates and what we at Germering Orthopedics can do so that you can quickly recover.